Job Alert: Travel Coordinator at Virtual PALyn
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Virtual PALyn – Our client, a Sports company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the team as the group travel coordinator.
- The responsibilities include optimizing our travel operations, making travel arrangements over the phone or the internet, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors of direct travel, such as car rentals, hotels, and airlines.
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
- Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and coordinating activities.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- Arranging travel accommodations for business visitors.
- Creating, optimizing, and monitoring corporate travel policies.
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spending.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism, Travel or Hospitality is required for corporate travel managers.
- 3-5 years of experience in the travel industry.
- Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.