Job Alert: Treasury Manager at Bluesquad Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We provide sustainable HR solutions that help organizations to implement their business strategies and build structures for an enabling productivity oriented environment.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Our client is looking to strengthen their expanding team and currently has opportunities for individuals with a good experience in Treasury Management with direct experience in financial technology, banking or the wider FinTech Industry.
- Responsible for the management of Treasury team including cash management operations, management of the company’s FX exposures, loan portfolio management and related reporting, forecasting and treasury systems
- Develop the overall treasury strategy and implement structures to ensure efficient and secure cash management across the company’s financials.
- Implement reporting structures to effectively communicate cash status, cash forecasts and provide near real time views of cash resources across the organization
- Implement security and access controls to ensure safeguarding of cash
- Implement a global treasury dashboard to allow automated cash balances updates
- Develop strong working relationships with business, finance and operation leadership across the organization to collaborate on treasury matters affecting the operations
- Actively engage in financial reporting processes and advise on the cost impact of processing, settlements and conversions
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
The ideal successful candidates should have must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- MSc./MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in Audit or core Finance role in Fintech with at least 3 years in Management capacity.
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, CIS or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Extensive knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Good understanding of capital markets, accounting and business finance
- Relevant Software Application knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Cash and Risk Management Principles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application