Job Alert: Truck Driver at Rossland Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry pro…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Driving
Start Date: Immediate
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are looking for Truck Driver to join our Feet operations business. His responsibilities include assisting in loading and offloading of goods, carrying out regular cleaning and maintenance services for the Truck among other duties that will be assign from time to time.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations and major accidents.
- Maintaining the Truck safe and clean
- Must drive carefully and decently on the road and obey all traffic signs
- Ensure all Trucks attached to you are properly maintained regularly
- Ability to drive long-distance with focus
- Ensure all vehicle particulars such as insurance, license, etc; are in good condition.
- Monitor and ensure the documents are renewed before expiry date
- Ensure a fire extinguisher is present in the Truck
- Familiar with the major routes (Northern region)
- Traffic laws / DOT regulations / driving knowledge
- Experience with bole-hole driller and mining equipment, preferred
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Clean driving record
- No DUI / DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
- Experience 5 years’ experience as a Truck Driver
- Education: Minimum of SSCE
Key Performance Indicators:
- Keeping attached Truck clean always
- Must submit details reports per trip
- Will be held responsible if stopped by traffic wardens for failure to produce vehicle particulars or documents.
- Only allowed to stop at approved destinations when travelling outside Abuja.
- Must call management if there is cause to stop at unapproved destinations.
- Must be able to drive daily/monthly without minor/major damages on the Truck.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.