Job Alert: Truck Driver Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Busy Minds Consults
- 11th January, 2020
- Driving / Haulage
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 5-7 years
- Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE)
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Truck Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Warehouse Manager
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the Truck.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- Must Possess a valid Truck License and Drivers License
- Valid Certification in Truck Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Truck driving.
N65,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.