Job Alert: Turner & Townsend: Program Management Office (PMO) Support
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are seeking a driven and focused individual to support the PMO, delivering a retail facility branding program for an automotive client. The position will be a client office based role dedicated to supporting the branding program and related special projects.
Key elements include but are not limited to:
- Comply with the program Commission Execution Plan and all Business Management Systems.
- Meet deadlines and quality expectations set by the team and client.
- Manage, maintain and improve the tools, templates and process maps used to deliver the program
- Define, develop and deliver special projects identified by the team, client or the PMO. These projects typically involve the development of design solutions to address particular issues. They often involve interfacing with wider client stakeholders and internal team members.
- Assist with reviewing design submissions for individual projects, as required by the PMO
- Support team members as required to address project issues. This could include visits to projects sites anywhere in the US or to supplier locations.
- Support the implementation of the signage element of the facility program. This could include working with field staff and Retailers to identify unique signage solutions.
- Client management – develop excellent working relationships with all clients stakeholders
- Knowledge management – ensure that key information and project learnings is used to develop and improve the program standards, processes and tools
Skills and Qualifications;
- Self-starter with the ability to identify, define, develop and deliver projects from inception to close out
- Detail oriented with strong focus on producing results, quality work and meeting timescales
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- Proficient with PowerPoint and able to succinctly and effectively communicate issues and recommended solutions to support executive decision-making
- Competent at using excel to support moderate numeric / financial analysis
- Has experience at understanding architectural drawings and is able to provide general design direction to project stakeholders
- Competent with use software such as Bluebeam to review, comment on and measure architectural drawings provided in PDF format
- Ability to use appropriate software to review CAD drawings is preferred
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is preferred
- Able to build effective relationships with the client and internal team members
- Confident and able to lead presentations to executives and obtain buy-in
- Positive attitude and professional demeanour is required at all times
- Candidate must be able to be constructive, proactive and committed; must be a team player
- College graduate with bachelor’s degree, experienced in design / project management and ideally qualified in one of the following fields: architecture, supply chain, engineering, construction, or project management
- Experience with automotive retail branding rollout is preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience and applied knowledge in Project Management is preferred
- Experience and applied knowledge in architectural design is preferred
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or [email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.