Job Alert: Turner & Townsend: Project Manager – Real Estate Construction
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Project Manager will be responsible for end to end service delivery of corporate real estate fit-out and construction projects.
As Project Manager you will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards. In addition, you will contribute to the overall strategic and operational management of the Business Unit and be responsible for delegated business development/marketing tasks.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Help to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters;
- Collaborate with the overall cross-functional project team:
- Check contracts for services for commissions under your control are in place with all clients/sub-consultants in line with group policy;
- Project planning, including advising the production of the detailed project plan;
- Advise upon the procurement of resources -design and construction;
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance;
- Set up and manage the change control process;
- Monitor and advise upon project finances/budgets;
- Assist managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications;
- Ensure the production of formal project progress and other reports;
- Manage and monitor design team in accordance with commission scope;
- Manage and monitor contractor in accordance with commission scope;
- Develop appropriate contractor interface;
- You have at least Bachelor’s degree in Build Environment, Construction Management or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Preferably worked on construction related projects within the corporate real estate or public sector environment;
- Good written and reporting skills; and
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com