Job Alert: Vestas: Team Lead (f/m) Customer Service Management
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Team Lead (f/m) Customer Service Management
AT,Vienna|Management|Full-Time | ID: 6404
AT,Vienna|Management|Full-Time | ID: 6404
You are a people leader who understands how to motivate, trigger and lead a diverse team ? You understand, that it takes a lot of commitment to build and nourish relationships with your customers and have understood a way to have your team committ to it? You are eager to take up the challenge to work in the renewables energy sector and be part of an international company? Then take a look at Vestas!
Sales > Service> Austria
The Team Lead of Customer Service Management is the driver of proactive and condition based Service execution and Bonus and upside sharing optimized turbine operation. You ensure that the team maintains and utilizes all relevant information from the relevant sources for efficient and forward looking planning of capacities. Especially it has to be a focus to prepare work diligently if it is complex and / or involving high costs.
As the Team Lead of Customer Service Management, you ensure that suitable and efficient processes are in place and execution follows accordingly, acting under the direction of the direct Service Manager AT . The team is maintained well motivated and interlinked and communicating to the other local departments by the Team Leads leadership skills.
- Continuous education and leadership of a powerful team
- Acting as counterpart to the manager for Service Operations.
- Drive and sufficiently understand the solution of technical incidences, contract claims and project management issues – internally or externally – suggest remedial actions and communicate to customer in order to satisfy customers’ needs. If appropriate defend Vestas position and convince customer
- Being commercially aware of the contract’s financial performance and consequential requirements. This includes informing and escalating cost overruns, requests out of scope and transition to new contracts
- Ensuring first-class customer service and relationships to increase customer satisfaction and customer satisfaction
- Being part of relevant Key Account cross functional teams as necessary
- Implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- German & English language skills mandatory, Czech/Hungarian appreciated
- Commercial & technical education on a university degree level – plus proven combined technical & commercial occupation for several years
- Several years of experience preferably in a complex customer-oriented position, for example in customer service, sales,
- Project management or contract management/negotiations and claim handling experience
- Computer literate, MS Office mandatory / SAP/ERP appreciated
- Driving license B and readiness to travel 35%
- Motivated, persevere, reliable and resistance tolerant personality
- Interpersonal skills / teamplayer
- Willingness to travel
- Self organised & stress resistant
- Customer oriented
- Problem solver / complaint management / assertiveness / great organizational skills
What we offer
A team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy
The opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company
According to collective agreement metal industry a minimum of 2058,68 € per month plus market-compliant additional overpay depending on qualification and experience
Flexible work time
Home Office (up to 4 days a month)
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.