Job Alert: Vestas: Technicien de maintenance St-Quentin
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Do you already have initial experience in industrial maintenance and / or electricity? Are you mobile? Are you looking for a stimulating job that will allow you to continue to develop your skills? Join the world leader in wind energy as a Maintenance Technician.
Sales> SBU> Service
You wish to acquire an experience within an international group leader on its market and oriented towards the respect of the environment, the Service department, responsible for the good functioning of the wind farms of its customers, looking for maintenance technicians who will be in charge to optimize the performance of machines throughout their life cycle, ensuring that wind turbines run at their maximum capacity and provide their owners with the best energy efficiency. As such, the team of this department plays an essential role in ensuring the loyalty of our customers in the long term.
- Attached to an Operating Charge and working in pairs, the technician is in charge of:
- Perform maintenance operations on Vestas wind turbines that equip our customers’ wind farms
- Monitor and optimize the performance of wind turbines
- Perform preventive maintenance: ensure periodic maintenance and complete repair (dismantle and reassemble equipment, clean, check the condition of parts, grease, etc.)
- Perform curative maintenance: locate and diagnose the fault, repair, replace the defective mechanical parts and components
- Start up machines and equipment
- Control at all stages of intervention the functioning of the mechanical automatisms
- Report interventions in writing
- Establish a constructive and professional relationship with customers
- Respect and enforce the Quality, Safety, Environment standards
- Bac pro minimum required, BTS / DUT Industrial or Electrotechnical Maintenance or equivalent desired
- “Wind maintenance” training certified by the BZEE would be a plus
- 2 to 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance or electricity required
- Knowledge of high voltage desired
- Technical English required (written and oral)
- Computer knowledge of the Office Pack
- Ability to work at height
- Strong commitment to the concept of safety in general and safety in the work environment
- Good geographic mobility and flexibility
- Teamwork and team spirit.
What we offer
We offer exciting work in a dynamic and international environment. Our teams are constantly growing and are at the forefront of wind energy. In addition to providing competitive salary and benefits, we focus on developing personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to always try to go further with a positive attitude to achieve the expected results.
Vestas Wind Systems is a company that promotes equal opportunities.
Vestas is the global partner of the energy industry for wind turbines. We design, manufacture, install and maintain wind turbines around the world and, with 102 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind energy than anyone else.
Thanks to our capacity in terms of advanced intelligent data and an unequal total of 87 GW of wind turbines in service, we use the data to interpret, predict and exploit wind resources and offer the best solutions.
In partnership with our customers, Vestas and its 24,500 employees provide the world with sustainable energy solutions for a prosperous future.
We invite you to find out more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following our social media channels.