Job Alert: Warehouse Officer at Arla Foods
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are reputable and recognized dairy MNC across the globe, operating in over one hundred and fifty countries.
We are willing to partner with serious like minds in Africa.
We are currently recruiting for the position of an Electro-mechanical Technician in our factory at Ibeju Lekki and we are a team who believe in Collaboration, Courage, Respect, Creativity and Leadership.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Officer to join our team! As a Warehouse Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse. A Warehouse Officer will generally be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering raw materials and the dispatch of finished goods.
To be successful as a Warehouse Officer, you should be able to analyze data and provide insight from data, be able to manage large inventory, have a great interpersonal and communication skills and possess excellent knowledge in the use of inventory software packages e.g. Orion, Peachtree.
- Receive deliveries of finished goods, and dispatches finished goods.
- Supervise and maintain the implementation of FIFI/FEFO policy.
- To dispatch the desired quantity of milk powder at the least cost and to serve orders completely.
- Conduct monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Assist in trouble shooting on any deviation on finished goods dispatches.
- Maintain an efficient dispatch plan to optimize store space and facilitates movement of inventory designed to prevent spoilage.
- Maintain the Company’s safety and security measures designed to prevent pilferages and damages.
- Track inventory levels and review timelines of scheduled deliveries.
- B.Sc. or HND in Economics / Statistics / Accounting / Business Administration or related courses.
- Three (3) years experience, One (1) in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages – MS Word, MS Excel
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Use the job title as the subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted