Job Alert: Warehouse Supervisor at BrandCo Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
BrandCo’s core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world class retail experiences. We take time to understand a brand’s offering and how it can be tailored to consumer’s shopping habits and preferences in our target markets. Through our dedicated customer service and unique product range w…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to partner with our team in Lagos.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the warehousing operations, inventory management, logistics and distribution of inventory across all stores.
- Develop and maintain best practice inventory control procedures
- Responsible for investigating inventory discrepancies, inbound and outbound (transit) and reporting the information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the quality and accuracy assurance of all inbound and outbound inventory.
- Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts and reconcile with the relevant departments.
- Work collaboratively with the Buying and Merchandising Unit for stores inventory allotment per shipment, replenishment and retrieval of stock.
- Create and implement best practice warehousing procedures, policies and processes to improve operational processes.
- Responsible for managing warehouse processes such as inbound and outbound operations
- Ensure adherence to health, safety and environmental regulations in the warehouse environment
- Establish, monitor and maintain high standards of security in the warehouse by setting security procedures
Distribution & Logistics
- Responsible for the arrangement and scheduling of the logistics of inventory to designated stores
- Maintain cordial partnership with logistics & distribution partners across the country
- Ensure that vehicles, machinery and equipment is well maintained and fit for purpose
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of stocks to stores.
- Bachelor’s degree and MSc. in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience in Warehousing or Inventory Management.
- Working knowledge of an ERP management system or any inventory automated software
- Professional membership of an industry related body will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application