Job Alert: Web Developer / Digital Marketer (Lagos) at Zilt Investment Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zilt Investment Limited, a Leading Real Estate Firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Interested candidates should possess:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- End user-oriented.
- Expert IT skills.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML, PHP experience.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Deadline driven.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.