Job Alert: Wholesaler Sales Representative (Ecommerce) at an FMCG Company – Nicole Sinclair
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nicole Sinclair – Our client is a service provider to the FMCG industry and their goal is to provide technological services to aid the sales and distribution of FMCG products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesaler Sales Representative (Ecommerce)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, the status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sustainable revenue growth.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role in the FMCG sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Attention to details
- Positive winning attitude
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Agile and result-driven
- Result oriented
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online