Job Alert: Workshop Supervisor at FlexEdge
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Reporting Line: MD / CEO
Job Grade: Senior Level
Employment Type: Full-time
- In charge of coordinating the activities of auto workshop to ensure efficient operations and Profitability
- Guide and direct the activities of workshop to ensure optimal productivity, efficiency and profitability
- Effective Customer management
- Handles all recruiting, orienting, and training of technicians to ensure a capable and efficient workshop
- Ensuring Revenue generation for the workshop
- Generate leads and ensure conversion from prospects to customers
- Manage customer/ Prospect visitation to increase market in auto service
- Oversee operations in an auto service unit to ensure compliance with quality standards and best practices
- Oversee the inspection and proper/correct evaluation of automobiles to identify faulty components and facilitate process for repairs
- Assign and schedule work duties to auto technicians according to their skills and Supervise their activities for efficient and timely job performance
- Conduct price negotiations with clients to reach a favorable bargain for both management and client
- Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
- Maintain accurate record of all accounts and relevant financial information
- Monitor inventory to Maintain stock levels, regulate and ensure availability of required vehicle parts
- Ensure automotive service staff comply with environmental laws and regulations
- Oversee the procurement of vehicle parts, automotive equipment and various other items required in an auto service department
- Evaluate the performance of automotive service staff in order to acknowledge efficient employees and guide underperforming ones
- Listen to client complaints and assist in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
- Oversee the disposal of wastes such as used engine oil, soot to ensure adherence to health and safety laws
- Contact clients and convince them to bring vehicles to their unit for repairs
- Follow up customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received service
- Attend workshops and study relevant publications to stay up-to-date with developments in the automotive service industry.
Education and Work:
- Auto Engineering and Professional Auto Technician certifications
- Verifiable trainings on Vehicle systems
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field of auto servicing and workshop management
- Prior experience with different auto brands is an added advantage
- Experience dealing with corporate and High net worth customers is a Must
Knowledge, Skills, Competence and Abilities:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Understanding of dynamics in the automobile industry
- A commitment to excellent customer engagement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Up to date automobile technical Skills, with ability to handle diagnostic tools effectively
- Leadership Skill
- Ability to train and pass knowledge
- Great Negotiation skills
- Must have mobility flexibility
- Ability to use ERP and Applications relevant to Auto Servicing industry
Personal Qualities Required by the Job:
- Trustworthy with great and proven positive character and outlook
- Integrity and confidentiality: ability to adhere to high ethical standards in job-related and other activities and experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Reliability: Completely reliable and competent
- A mission-driven individual: who can embrace and commit to Mission and Core Values; articulate about stewardship.
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Seeks approval from the correct authority for changes.
- Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self and team; strong organizational skills.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results. Actual results will be measured, not simply activity or expended energy.
NGN 150,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of mail.
Note: Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application