Job Alerts: Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) at ALML Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ALML acknowledges that its people are its most important asset. Consequently, it believes in the empowerment of its people. Wherever possible promotion is effected from within its ranks and staff salaries and benefits are amongst the highest in the industry locally. Integrity, honesty, reliability, discipline, and loyalty are key elements in our success and are principles, which are uppermost in the management philosophy.
ALML was founded with 30 staff specifically to provide aviation security services to support the then-new Virgin Atlantic Airways, London – Lagos route.
In 2004, and in competition with a number of major International aviation security providers including G4S, CRG, and Armor Group, ALML was successful in its bid to provide security services for the newly formed Virgin Nigeria Airways.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Online Travel Agency)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Manager Online Travel Agency (OTA) is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with global partners and monitoring the activities and performance to ensure that optimum results are achieved.
- Promote and market the business, develop to new or niche markets
- Develop strategy and research about any global, local issues and future trends
- Manage budgets and maintain statistical and financial records for Tripplug
- Creatively develop travel products and tour packages
- Determine clients’ requirements for travel, accommodation, and special interests
- Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Take part in familiarization visits to new destinations, to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs, etc.)
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often a year in advance
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs
- Motivate the sales team to hit and exceed their targets and ensure company profitability
- Strategic Partnership where and when necessary
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business
- Maintain relationships with key persons and seek strategic partnerships and direction
- Provide sales reports to management
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of job-related experience.
- Should have knowledge of the Online Travel Industry and Online Travel Agencies’ critical success factors is important to be successful in this role.
- Should have airline sales/ account management and trade knowledge as well as exposure to global market trends, good knowledge of online marketing, pricing, and distribution technology, and excellent relationship-building skill.
- Should have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Should have strong negotiation skill, leadership skills, and innovative mindset
- Should have a strong influencing skill.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and recent CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.