Job Alerts: Backend Developer (NYSC) at eHealth4everyone
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer (NYSC)
Location: Garki II, Abuja
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are looking for a backend web developer who has a passion for web development.
- He/She should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server-side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development.
- He/She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering and other related fields.
- Minimum of one year experience in backend web development.
- He/She should also have intermediate skills on databases like MySQL(MariaDB), MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing information of web apps.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.