Job Alerts: Bartender at Aureole Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt is seeking to recruit suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.