Job Alerts: Business Consultant at Rubbyconsult
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rubbyconsult is a consulting firm that helps companiesor government entities plan and execute projects with the desired outcome of becoming more profitable or competitive. To achieve this goal, wemay recommend a variety of strategies to alter the organization’s structure or operation methods in ways that result in increasing profit, better systems, and improved efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance.
- You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how.
- You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Certified Management Consultantis a plus.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.