Job Alerts: Business Development / Ecommerce Strategist at ICT Cart Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ICT Cart is a online & onsite marketplace for sales of computers and all Information Communication Technology (ICT) products. We deploy IT solutions and sell IT products – ranging from Networking, Data Storage/Back-up, Biometric Access Control/Clocking Solution, and CCTV/IP Surveillance to other Security Solutions. OUR VISION is to be the preferred company where choice computer and ICT related products and solutions are sourced and available ALWAYS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Ecommerce Strategist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive our brand online
- Upload and set up products online marketing place.
- Serve as a point of contact for enquires about orders.
- Ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- You will be responsible for web order management.
- Update /uploads of contents on ICT Cart social media handles
- Update of product database, which include the addition of new products, gather products details/images and continually monitoring/changing outdated information. E.g discounted products and price.
- Maintaining and refreshing the websites and other social media promotion and contents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of product details and content linking strategies.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the organisation.
- Exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results in sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Digital selling and marketing skills.
- Creativity and ability to generate excellent marketing content.
- Customer relation skills.
- B.Sc /HND in a related field.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and cover letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.