Job Alerts: Business Development Manager at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We require the services of suitable candidate for our sales operations in the capacity below.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Accountabilities / Key Responsibilities
- Create a portfolio of new businesses / customers.
- Develop a broad range of excellent relationships across all levels of the prospect base.
- Implement a Sales Plan, detailing strategy, objectives and planned activity.
- Execute comprehensive customer account plans and sales opportunity plans.
- Build a robust sales pipeline and forecast that will yield future profitable revenue streams.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from sale to implementation.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope focusing on corporate institutions and other result-oriented business communities
- Proactively provide industry and market intelligence to the Line Manager.
- Act as a subject matter expert point of reference for cross-functional colleagues.
- Deliver all required reports, forecasts and CRM updates in a timely manner.
- Engage with relevant trade bodies and industry associations.
- Participate in market sizing, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Work closely with Marketing Team in the context of Brand specific campaigns.
- Be prepared to travel extensively.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a graduate
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in corporate sales & marketing in FMCG environment
- Must not be more than 35 years
Person Specification / Job Requirements:
- Successful experience in maintaining and acquiring new business relationships
- Have successful track record in high value corporate sales.
- Successful development and execution of sales plans.
- Demonstrable success in leading high value business proposals, bids etc.
- A proven ability to successfully contribute to cross-functional teams.
- The intellectual capability required to understand and articulate how MCPL products match customer needs.
- The drive and resilience required to win in a competitive sales environment.
- The organizational skills required to operate successfully in a dynamic, complex, and high-pressure business environment
- The ability to communicate, collaborate, lead, and influence a diverse range of people, including customers, partners and colleagues
- Proficiency in using Microsoft suites
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online