Job Alerts: Business Finance Assistant Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Finance Assistant Manager
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in business modelling and forecasting, and business planning in terms on Inventory replenishment, Client Claims and debtors management.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended strategies and structures, including areas such as business reporting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Extensive experience with analysing high volume organization in distribution business of goods & products
- At least 7 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals, and presentations to differing audiences
- Detail Oriented and highly organized.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.