Job Alerts: Catfish Processing / Packaging Supervisor at a Reputable Agricultural Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A reputable Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catfish Processing / Packaging Supervisor
Location: Orile-Imo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company would like to go into the Processing / Smoking and packaging of Catfish and is in need of an experienced quality Fish processing supervisor to supervise the process.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the smoking and packaging of Catfish
- Inspects fish at various stages of processing to determine if company standards are being met
- Work hand in hand with the sales and marketing manager for the sales of the products.
- Have a background and experience in Food Science, Fisheries, Aquaculture or Agriculture with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Catfish processing Industry
- Highly experienced in smoking and packaging of Catfish
- Highly efficient at compiling and interpreting data and drawing conclusions
- Ability to communicate at receiver’s level of understanding efficiently
- Excellent data analysis and report skill
- Strong organizational and leadership skill
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office.
- Free accommodation.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.