Job Alerts: Central Business Manager at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Central Business Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a Business Manager your duties will include:
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Manage Academic and Travel unit
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represents the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Report to the MD
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Management or relevant field; M.Sc / MA will be a plus
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Experience in the travel industry is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
Salary: N120,000.00 – N150,000.00
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.