Job Alerts: Chief Accountant / Finance Officer at a New Private Medical Diagnostic Center
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A new Private Medical Diagnostic Center in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant / Finance Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Excellent knowledge of bank reconciliations, payment gateway reconciliation and recurring revenue
- Accounting, Finance, Reporting & Internal Controls;
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanism
- Providing leadership to Finance and Accounting
- Providing support to all departments and the management team and help in making financial decisions
- Provide the organization with all financial requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports.
- Manage the working capital with clear mandate to reduce Accounts Receivables & reduce finance costs
- Comply with all tax laws and ensure compliance
- Financial feasibility projections of new projects
- Reviewing and analyzing Internal Audit observations and taking corrective actions
- Setting and monitoring Finance and Accounting in line with organizational objectives with systems driven approach.
- Control on operational costs and overheads
- Ability to nurture and maintain healthy relationships with Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Prepare timely monthly reports with analysis
- Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of statutory / external agencies- audits
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, bank overdrafts limits, and proper cash and treasury management
- Monitoring financial, statutory requirements and compliances as guided by regulatory bodies
- Keeping all relevant records, archives, and legal / statutory documents
- Any other task which may be assigned by the COO from time to time
- Participate actively in management meetings and discussions on business strategy; Able to make presentations to the top management
- A minimum of BSc in Accounting and other related discipline with not less than 5 years cognate management accounting experience.
- ICAN or ACCA certification
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Management training or any other relevant training would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Remuneration is attractive
- Pension available
- Individual and family health Insurance available
- Good work environment.
Application Closing Date
12pm; 27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in a Cover Letter with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview holds the following week for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.