Job Alerts: Client Experience Strategist at the Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Experience Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use feedback to develop an in-depth understanding of customers
- Implement a system to help you collect feedback, analyze it, and act on it regularly
- Reduce friction and solve your customers’ specific problems and unique challenges
- Make listening to customers a top priority across the business.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Serve as an advocate and champion for the customer-centric, research, & design cultures to stakeholders with little experience partnering in human-centered design.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage boundary partners.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative,
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase the ability to change the customer experience.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research.
- Lead projects that enhance the client’s understanding of the customer.
- Serve as customer advocate during new product launches and service upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.