Job Alerts: Consumer Connections Manager at International Breweries Plc
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Connections Manager
Employment type: Full time
- Opportunity exists for a Connections Manager in our Marketing team. The consumer connections position is responsible for managing the end-to-end process for creative powerful consumer touchpoints in the marketing department – and support the brand teams in getting their communication to the right target market.
- This role includes the management of media, communications and agency interaction – and is the cornerstone of a functioning marketing unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Create proper briefs to align media agencies with brand teams
- Develop strong consumer connections strategies in line with best practice
- Approve and manage media strategy and planning in line with global media principles
- Align all campaigns with global best practice KPIs, including digital, total media, brilliant basics and connections media principles
- Pioneer the digital transformation of the unit, in line with the connections KPIs and the marketing transformation dashboard
- Assist in the localised management of GACC and necessary data gathering for key brands
- Attend and adhere to all zonal training on marketing transformation, connections, influencer and publisher mind-set courses and support
- Manage the media agency, including contract and payments
- Define, plan and manage all connections expenditure, in line with efficiency and effectiveness benchmarks
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, marketing, PR, digital design graphic communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years successful professional experience, preferably in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Strong portfolio of media/communications management, showing solution to business problems through effective design
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience in implementing e-commerce initiatives
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with media planning tools or media planning data capturing techniques.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- “International Breweries Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”
- Internal applicants need to have line manager approval attached
- Ensure CV is attached.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.