Job Alerts: Content Manager at Cardtonic Technologies
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Cardtonic is a customer-oriented digital trading platform that majors in the resale of digital assets including cryptocurrencies, airtime, and discounted gift cards. We pay a lot of attention to customers having a seamless trade process using our mobile application and website.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cardtonic is currently looking to hire smart, young, and energetic individuals who good experience in content management and marketing.
- Cardtonic is a customer-oriented digital trading platform that majors in the resale of digital assets like discounted gift cards. We pay a lot of attention to customers having a seamless trade process using our mobile application and website.
- Communications and marketing material sourcing content and providing editorial and design support.
- Web and social media: sourcing content for online promotion via various communication channels.
- Analysis and reporting: information gathering for statistical analysis, review, and reporting.
- Multi-media: the creation of contents for photos, video, presentations, e.t.c to support communications
- Writing and publishing of internet content with strategic search engine manipulations where necessary.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to tailor content and format to different audience needs.
- Knowledge and experience insocial media management.
- Must be an active social media user that understands the uniqueness of different social media platforms.
- Knowledge of WordPress as a CMS platform for blogging.
- Strong SEO understanding and track records.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: [email protected] The email MUST include:
- A manually written (in the email content) statement of confidence concerning why you should get the job, not less than 100 words.
- Previous related work experience.
- Your residential location.
- Your CV.
Note: Applicants who do not follow stated application guidelines will not be considered.