Job Alerts: Content Writer at Healthconnect24x7
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring, and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute, and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip, or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. Our goal is to ensure anappropriate balance between quality and cost, starting from the moment you access our physician helpline to the point of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Yaba / Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate is tasked with 3 key responsibilities: Writing – Create unique articles:
- Write, update, remove and schedule well-researched content
- Perform content research to ensure content is unique
- Perform proofreading
- Develop related content for multiple platforms such as email marketing, landing pages, ads…
- Ensure content is SEO optimized
- Effectively use SEO to drive organic traffic to the website.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.A. / BSC
- Experience: 3 years
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Prior experience as a content writer
- Understand effective use of social media platforms to drive traffic
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of online writing assistance tools like Grammarly.
- Understand grammar rules and article readability
- Professionalism and High attention to detail
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work on multiple projects covering different topics simultaneously.
- Competitive monthly salary
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.