Job Alerts: Corporate Strategy Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Strategy Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Head Corporate Strategy
- Provide support in evaluating strategic analysis and evaluation of competitive trends in the power sector, in relation to IE business plans, themes and strategic goals.
- Drive Ikeja Electric Corporate Strategy initiative identification, planning, and success through deep dive analysis and reporting
- Utilize market and industry data to develop insights into our competitive positioning
- Conduct strategic analysis to assess IE operating performance relative to peers and broader corporate objectives.
- Assist in the creation of case studies highlighting the attributes of specific business models by assisting with financial and strategic evaluations
- Build and analyze financial models that drive strategic insights across business functions
- Evaluate the impact of strategic decisions on our stakeholders (i.e., customers, employees, shareholders, etc.)
- Participate in business unit strategic review to assess long-term strategy
- Prepare materials to communicate strategy and approach to senior leadership, and shareholders, as appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc strategic analysis for executive leadership and/or internal projects
- Perform due diligence with internal and external subject matter experts
- Support development of other strategy team members through influence and project management skills
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/direct report
- First degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Investment
- At least 6 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant work experience (quantitative role such as investment banking, investment research, corporate/business development, and / or strategy preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in business management and contract law.
- Flexibility in a rapidly-changing environment
- Track record of providing recommendations, analysis and presentations in support of complex business challenges and decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Ability to synthesize complex data and research into executive summaries.
- Ability to construct quantitative analysis that drives to data-driven insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive as both a part of a collaborative team and individually
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online