Job Alerts: Credit Risk Analyst at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Key Performance Indicator
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files
- Follow up and monitoring of disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment
- Development and review of new products existing ones
- Develop, review and update the bank’s credit policies.
Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, e.t.c) when required:
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required
- Meet set deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a financial institution.
- Microfinance bank experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as mail the subject.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be attended to.