Job Alerts: Digital Marketing Specialist at Gemstone Microfinance
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past months expanded our operations to Twenty-Two branches (22) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing social media content plans and social media strategies that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social medial posts, improving customer engagement and social medial campaigns
- Managing a high volume of daily social media post
- Staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in the social media
- Lead generation and conversation on digital platforms
- Develop social media strategy and content plan, to promote all digital products and channels that are consistent/aligned with the company’s brand identity.
- Create, consistent, and meaningful content on social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns, managing daily social media posts for Digital products.
- Email & SMS Marketing: Develop content and communication plan for the execution of email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- End to end content creation for digital products and management of audience on platforms
- Communicating with social medial followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Developing and managing social influencer programmes and attending social influencer programmes
- Using analytical tools such as google analytics, hoot suite pro and buffer, and Facebook insights to monitor and evaluate company’s social medial presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social medial marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc Degree in Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Media or related field with course work in marketing analysis and statistics.
- Experience creating content development
- Product or industry specific experience
- 1 – 2 progressive or relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/e-commerce).
- Social Media and networking expertise
- Interactive marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing integrated communication strategies and plans (traditional, digital and experiential).
- Ability to use graphic software (adobe, CorelDraw).
- Ability to comply with confidentiality expectations specifics to sensitive matters or situations as they arise
- Strong computer skills.
- Available to work occasionally in the evenings/weekends.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional copy writing and editing skills for a diverse range of purposes and formats, including prints, online, interactive and social media.
- Knowledge of digital social media listening tools.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.