Job Alerts: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment for Software Engineer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Work in a Development Team to analyze User needs and develop Software solutions for efficiency of operations and to increase revenue generation
- Implement new Systems for efficiency and excellent service delivery
- Test products in controlled, real situation before going live to avoid runtime errors
- Research and examine current systems, consulting Users for system enhancement
- Test and modify systems to ensure they operate reliably, effectively and efficiently
- Conduct fault finding and fixing of software bug for operational efficiency
- Assist Network Administrator with application installation and testing
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues to detect and fix errors for accuracy and consistencies
- Investigate and resolve Application functionality related issues, providing first level support and troubleshooting for all applications for efficiency and accountability.
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of UI design, Wildfly and GitHub.
- Development and implementation experience of mobility solutions using Android or iOS; Knowledge of Linux OS.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate must be willing to work in Enugu.