Job Alerts: Executive Secretary at ACE Human Resources Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ACE Human Resources Consulting – Our client is a non-profit Professional Body set up in 1969 to cater for the interest and propagation of the Landed and Valuation Profession in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Ref Id: ES001
The Executive Secretary is the Chief Operating Officer of the Secretariat. S/he oversees the day-to-day management of the Secretariat. His duties include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinating the activities of all the Heads of Departments and directing all staff of the Institution in the performance of their duties;
- Providing leadership and developing appropriate recommendations tor the implementation of the plans of the Institution:
- Ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented under the supervision of the Honorary National Secretary;
- Collaborating and supporting relevant Committees of Council to facilitate the delivery of their assignment;
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and security of all the Institution’s records;
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports on the state of affairs of the Institution’s Secretariat to the Management Committee through the Honorary National Secretary;
- Carrying out other such duties as the President, Management Committee or the National.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Be a graduate with good honors Degree in any of the Social Sciences / Humanities and a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- 15 years cognate experience.
- Evidence of strong administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, Institutional relations and positive managerial attributes,
- Evidence of Membership of Human Resources Management professional body (ies) in Nigeria e.g. CIPM.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only shartlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.