Job Alerts: Finance Operations Manager (FinTech) at Enroyale Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Enroyale is a Management Consulting company who help client in Business Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Manager (FINTECH)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Manager (Team Lead) directs all duties and functions of departments.
- Plans and accomplishes the business objective for FINTECH.
- The Finance Manager is expected to create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops policies / procedures / budgets to support the company.
- The employee will provide overall coordination, technical support for cooperative development, management and implementation for the company
- The Team lead will play a coordinating role in, Product development & management, Risk management, Refinancing, Customer experience and Capacity building within the organization.
- Provide effective leadership and management of the company processes to ensure its efficient operation and long-term sustainability.
- Develop and implement strategic processes for product development, risk management, and refinancing for the institution
- Manage and build relationships with stakeholder institutions, regulatory agencies, Government agencies and other partner organizations. Coordinate initiatives for business development within the company
- Facilitate the development of linkages and networks with sector – based institutions such as banks, and other related institutions for cooperative development and risk reduction.
- Close manage activities across units such as Internal Audit, IT, FX, Risk Asset and regulatory compliance
- Managing Customer service and adequate customer retention
- Ensure effective documentation, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to tighten controls, reduce operational cost, and improve service quality and customer service.
- In charge of re-engineering business process to improve cost effectiveness, quality control and customer service
- Establish and review key control standards/operational risk, and formulate action plans to minimize the company exposure.
- Develop a strategy and framework to boost the company financial performance.
- Ensure that cooperative development and other micro-finance activities are carried out in accordance with the annual work plan.
- Establish long-lasting customer relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Ensure the company protocols and procedures are minimize to risks exposures.
- Coordinate credit assessment & mobilization of deposits.
- Drive the implementation of financial and non-financial objectives in line with the objectives and vision of the organization.
- Facilitate broker and monitor loans and guarantees ofthe company’s investors.
- Support the A&HR functions with staff records and performance reports, physical asset movement and other administrative reports.
- Establish and review key control standards/operational risk, and formulate action plans to minimize the company’s exposure.
- Develop metrics for awareness creation and mobilization of the tech project and ensure that associating activities are carried out
- Conduct regular internal audits, review and consolidate financial accounting books
- Handle the overall coordination, management and implementation of the company, support the development and usage of finance services in line with the tech scope.
- Approve loan disbursement to credit worthy customers and ensure loan payments in a time-efficient manner.
Finance Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Financial Management or related discipline.
- An average 3 years’ experience in a financial institution or related Industry.
- Working knowledge of Credit Risk, Risk Management, Loan recovery and Cash Management
- Professional certification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and a strong track record in meeting deliverables and timelines.
- Strong knowledge of best market practices and global trends in financial industry (especially mobile financial services).
- Strong client relationship management skills and ability to build credibility with senior clients.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and work with limited or no supervision.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office(in particular, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.