Job Alerts: Full-stack Developer at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have experience in designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer also include the following:
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Seeing throughprojects from conception to finished product.
- Degree in Computer Science with 3-5 years work experience.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.