Job Alerts: Furniture Factory Supervisor / Quality Assurance Officer at Turahfrique Interiors Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Factory Supervisor / Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- As our factory supervisor and quality control officer, you will be responsible for managing a diverse and talented manufacturing team.
You are required to:
- Help manufacturing staffs by interpreting drawing and ensuring products are produced based on specification and to the highest quality and at the shortest possible time.
- Assess material needs for production and develop inventory plans
- Plan weekly production goal for every department and state at the end of the week, goals achieved or where there is deviation from standard, reason for such deviation.
- Work in hand with the procurement department by ensuring items needed for production every week is compiled, sent to the MD for approval and delivered to the factory latest every first working day of the week.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment and call for repairs if the equipment becomes faulty or unreliable.
- Count stock every other week and ensure stocks are replenished when it falls to a certain level.
- Escalate issues to the management immediately and ensure optimal output or workflow is achieved at all times.
- Ensure Saturday’s roasters are adhered to and optimum production is achieved.
- Monitor site Installation with the Architect and ensure all items needed for Installation is taking to the site to ensure free flow of Installation process.
- Keep record of all tools and equipment and ensure tools taken to site are counted and returned after Installation.
- Attention to detailing is a key function of this role, you are required to pay close attention to detailing, remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications and report same to the management.
- Possess strategic listening skill, be an active listener, empathic, creative, flexible, ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand are some of the qualities you required to be successful in this position as a good team leader.i
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Factory Supervisor / Quality Control Officer in a furniture manufacturing organization.
- On hand experience as a furniture maker is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The factory is located in Magboro off Ibadan ExpressWay. Staff accommodation is available.