Job Alerts: FXInternational Web Developer at WebFX (Remote)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 6 times in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FXInternational Web Developer
Location: Remote, Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
- Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Consulting with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
- Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
- WebFX developers typically work on 60+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same!
- Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworksselected on a per-project basis.
- 60% website maintenance and debugging
- 35% building new functionality
- 5% consulting with other team members.
What We’re Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
- Strong English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Less than 1 year of open source web development
- Solid project-level experience with at least one open source CMS platform such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with web-based programming languages
- Mobile app development and/or React Native experience
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Proficiency in a LAMP environment
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- Experience with CSS frameworks
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
- E-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Previous development firm/agency environment
- Passion for web development
- Demonstrates ability to get things done
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Capable of individual “deep work”
- Ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Stays up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality.
What You’ll Get
- Training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies
- Access to hundreds of online resources, courses, and training materials
- Salary: $8,000 – $15000 / month – Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.