Job Alerts: General Manager at PreDiagnosis International
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Group MD
- To lead the overall clinical vision/direction for the organization and provide business development to Health Management.
- The position provides medical oversight, business development, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials, and other key constituents.
- Provides leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution, and implementation of care management programs.
- Serves as liaison with all external parties and institutions, including public and governmental entities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the organization.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate target is met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Social Sciences, Public Health
- 15 years in a leadership role in a Medical organization and management experience.
- Exposure in marketing health, insurance, or banking services/products is an added advantage.
- Marketing, Sales, IT, and Business Savvy.
- Vast exposure in Public relations or similar PR roles.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Reliability and honesty
- Excellent time management
- Analytical skills
- Good management skills
- Good management experience and a very good attitude
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.