Job Alerts: General Manager, Courier Division at Vodstra Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert adviceto enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
Vodstra Limited – Our client in the Courier business requires the services of a competent industry professional to drive operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: General Manager, Courier Division
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the courier division
- Use available technology to drive sales of the Company’s services
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited.
- Ensure that all trucks, bikes are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure all Branch Managers generate businesses
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- Market services of the Company and convert lead to servicing customers
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the Company’s income
- Ensure the Company’s turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- A B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or in Transport-related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 8 Years in Senior management position of any courier business
- Track record of implementing digital business processes
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigor and determination.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B business sales
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected], with the “Job title” as the e-mail subject.
Note: Please note that candidates without courier operations experience as stated above need not apply.