Job Alerts: Graduate Front Desk / Admin Assistant (Female) at Recore Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Assistant (Female)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions; address complaints and grievances
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them where necessary
- Keep messages and communicate such to the necessary party
- Receive letters, packages and items
- Prepare correspondences, send and respond to mails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up necessary duties as assigned
- Assist in clerical and administrative tasks
- Address urgent issues and report same to the Admin officer
- Promote the over-all image of the company
- Document filing and record keeping.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institution and is currently a youth service corp member.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, demonstrating interest working in a corporate environment
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Candidate must have good knowledge and skills in computer appreciation
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Candidate must be refined and well composed
- Candidate must be emotionally intelligent
- Candidate must demonstrate quick learning abilities
- Experience in customer service or administration will be an added advantage
- Proximity to Ikeja is key.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.