Job Alerts: Head – Digitization Unit at Nextzon Business Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting andenterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprisesfor phenomenal success in the markets they operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Digitization Unit
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, competent, and qualified personnel for the role of Head Digitization Unit
- In this position, the preferred candidate will predominantly focus on leading and transforming to strongly support Nextzon’s growth strategy.
- He/she will expand and lead the company’s framework and service catalog and initiate the strategic digitalization path. The role holder should be willing to travel anywhere within the country and partly work remotely as the project demands.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop, improve and update new and all existing digital products;
- Responsible for end-to-end strategy, design, and implementation of the company’s digital roadmap;
- Ensure corporate-wide adoption of a digital mindset and vision in the ever-changing digital landscape;
- Manage contacts with technology and digitization experts;
- Measure digital investments against enterprise KPIs to evaluate the company’s digital transformation journey
- Manage digital projects and ensure an effective relationship with external stakeholders and engagement with staff and clients
- Keep abreast with new and innovative methods to present Nextzon’s digital content, proposing and carrying out beta testing and taking into cognizance changing digital trends and client’s preferences
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field from a recognized institution
- A postgraduate degree is an added advantage
- A detail-oriented person with project management experience and excellent follow-through
- Track record of success in creating and streamlining processes and implementing quality improvements.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new projects that may be outside the scope of regular duties
- Experience as a digital professional employing agile project management technique
- Minimum of 5 years working in the digitization field, in a supervisory capacity, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels
- Proven record in developing and driving digital products and applications leveraging technology
- Cognate work experience in management consulting is an added advantage
- Substantial track record of delivering results in an organization of comparable size, scope, and complexity
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All CVs must be saved with the full name of the candidate(s).
- Non-compliance CVs will not be treated.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.