Job Alerts: Head of Brand and Communications at Deloitte Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Brand and Communications
- The Head of Brand & Communications will ensure Brand visibility & retention and profitable growth of the business by supporting distribution strategies and consumer experience through the development and execution of communication plans and strategies across channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Implementing and execute strategic brand initiatives to enhance visibility, trust and business growth.
- Monitor and ensure corporate brand integrity across all product segments, platforms (internal & external) and communication channels.
- Design and co-ordinate campaigns, advertisement and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and digital.
- Stay updated with global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors.
- Accountable for all creative outputs inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of communications across all channels.
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assist with product development and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop execution plans for thought leadership initiatives, where wide range of content is used in order to create bank and brand awareness, credibility and trust in the marketplace.
- Review contents on Web Media and other Mainstream Multimedia Marketing channels – New Media (Email, Digital – Blog, Online newspaper, Social Media) to ascertain that it meets the required standard and creates a good image for the bank.
- Prudently utilize communication and promotional item’s budget to ensure visible ROI.
- Carryout Competitor and customer analysis to gain insights on current developments
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree in social science or humanities or HND with a Master’s Degree
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in the area of Brand communication & Marketing in a bank including at least 5 years at management level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online