Job Alerts: Head of Sales – Africa at Bolt Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Africa
Your daily adventures will include:
- Overseeing sales performance across several African markets
- Recruiting and building sales teams in all African markets
- Training, coaching and improving local sales teams, including performance management where needed
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ strategies and growth plans
- Working and closing large customer deals, particularly international ones
- Proactively create solutions and improvements in sales execution in your region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for the African region
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Give market feedback to the product team & director regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Oversee and own the sales complete African sales pipeline
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishing strategic partnerships in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing large local and international sales deals
We are looking for:
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 10 years of successful previous experience in sales, consistently exceeding targets, with at least 5+ years in a sales manager/director role and 2+ years experience heading up sales teams in several different countries at once
- Experience recruiting, growing and coaching teams to deliver top level sales performance
- Proven capability to lead and deliver fast and significant multi-million Euro growth, through sales teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage sales teams in several diverse countries and deliver significant growth
- Industry expertise, particularly in selling service products directly into SME and large businesses
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong willed, motivating and cool under pressure
- Experience of using CRM tools to steward and monitor team performance and drive improvements – Pipedrive experience would be an added bonus
- Experience working in a very quick moving well funded scale-up would be advantageous
- Someone who gets hands on and is excited to get involved closing big deals and building strategic partnerships
Why you’ll love it here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online