Job Alerts: Hotel Manager at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is an innovative Tech company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The main-stay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT Solutions and Services to our esteemed clients in the areas of Business Transformation, Process Automation, Learning and Development and Value Added Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standard.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- 5 years Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Hotel Manager” as the subject of the mail.