Job Alerts: Hotel Operations / Marketing Manager at WayGood Inn & Suites Limited, Lagos
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WayGood Inn & Suites Limited, Lagos – A new inn & suites opening in heart of Bayeku – Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos in first quarter of 2021 is looking for a season, reliable and hand working worker to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations / Marketing Manager
Location: Bayeku / Igbogbo – Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Hotel Operations Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the hotel operations.
- Developing and maintaining an exceptional marketing strategy that will improve services and generate revenue in the hotel.
- Maintain effective and productivity of the facility and ensure safety of all property and guests.
- Manage all affairs of the inn & suites and work with all the hotel staff to achieve the hotel’s monthly and yearly target.
- Develop a hotel operation plan and strategy, including establishing policies and departmental SOP and ensure its efficiency.
- Manage all staff and ensure they execute their duties and responsibilities effectively.
- Make the budget for the hotel and achieve hotel target.
- Ensure the implementation of the hotel’s standardized, process-based and institutionalized management.
- Improve hotel business by increasing the hotel revenue and profit.
- Ensure the realization of business objectives and maintain organization’s business relationship.
- Implement various resolutions of the company and preside over the overall work of the hotel.
- Ensure the safety of the hotel and be responsible for the coordination of social and public relations of the hotel.
- Report to the company regularly, plan, implement the hotel business plan, and cost control.
- Effectively improve the service quality, ensure the high satisfaction of every customer, and maintain the company’s brand reputation.
- Ensure the realization of business objectives, timely and fully fulfill the profit targets issued by the company, and ensure the maintenance and appreciation of existing assets.
- Determine the overall operation direction and management objectives of the hotel.
- HND / BSc in Hotel Management, Business Administrations or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a hotel operations manager or General Manager.
- Deep understanding of all the departments of the hotel.
- Have a good knowledge of the hospitality industry with strong ability to work independently;
- Work experience in an international or brand chain hotel.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong multitasking ability;
- Result-driven, resilient and self-motivated;
- Excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point etc.”
- Residence of Igbogbo / Bayeku / Ikorodu preferred
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.