Job Alerts: HR and Admin Manager at Adler Rose Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Adler Rose Consulting is a consulting firm that specialises in Project-Programme Implementation, Capacity building & Leadership Development, Public Sector Consulting andStrategic Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Directly Reports to: General Manager
- A known pharmaceutical company registered in Nigeria and operating in Abuja has an opening for an experienced HR & Admin Manager to support its wholesale and retail products and services business.
- To provide professional HR and Administrative services for the Company and to ensure strategic business partnership and management support by means of policies, systems, tools and procedures which fit within the Company’s requirements and needs, in order to contribute to the achievement of the business objectives.
Human Resource Strategy Development:
- Prepare, plan and drive the implementation of HR strategy for the Company, consistent with the business strategy.
- This includes updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and staying current with the laws and regulations affecting personnel Issues (employee safety standards etc.), employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Also requires developing an employee handbook and other relevant standard policy guidelines,
Recruitment and Selection:
- Design, establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures including scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
Learning and Development:
- Design the training calendar and execute same in line with company procedure to equip staff with the necessary skills and to ensure the business has the right number of employees with the skills and qualifications required to meet current and future needs.
- Develop and implement effective performance management system to ensure the maximum utilization of every employee’s skill, knowledge and interests and also to enhance employer – employee relations.
- Manage the company’s internal communication policy according to company requirements in support of an efficient use of available communication channels to support company operations.
Staff Database and Employee Record Keeping:
- Creates and maintains up-to-date employee records in accordance with Company guidelines in order to provide accurate information of employees when needed to support company decisions and actions.
- Provide and support effective office management services at all company branch locations to ensure smooth running of Company operations.
Travel and Logistics:
- Coordinate personnel travel within Nigeria for all staff, subsidiaries and partners; including hotel bookings, and to monitor and coordinate all the company protocol services within Company guidelines and travel policy in order to ensure cost effective and hitch free travel plans.
Driver and Fleet Management in collaboration with Accounts Dept.:
- Manage drivers, purchases and maintain vehicles, supervise and coordinate the fleet systems according to the standard operating procedures so that the company can meet its transportation objectives efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Directly Supervises: None
Work Guidelines And References:
- HR Policies and Procedure
- Employee Handbook
- Nigerian Labour Law
- Company Standard Operating Procedures
Education And Experience
- BA or BSc in HR, Business Administration or its related field – 2nd class minimum
- Added Advantage: Masters in Social Science course
- Minimum Requirement: 7 years relevant experience
- HR Professional Membership is mandatory: CIPM; NIM; Certified SHRM-CP etc.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Highly multitasking
- IT proficiency
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality of talents retained
- Level of employee engagement and performance
- Level of employee satisfaction
- Employee retention rate
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Finance & Accounts Manager Application” in the Subject Line of your e-mail