Job Alerts: Human Resource Business Partner at Chef Eros & Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul.
We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury.
At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community.
We have a set of seasoned employees who combine to make a great team, for the effective execution of every service / project. Our capability execute projects, ranging from celebrating Nigerian cuisines in a fine dining space, through African premium gourmet baking, outstanding catering services, private dining services, affordable fast foods, ingredients shopping with recipe kits and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- CIPM,SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online