Job Alerts: Human Resources (HR) Officer at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. They are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will undertake all hiring activities, and all HR related activities.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in all interview processes
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Participate in staff appraisal.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Perform other HR duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience in similar role or any related organization.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process
Skills / Abilities:
- Must be very versatile in all recruitment process.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communications and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.