Job Alerts: Information Systems Officer at ConSol Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Officer
Location: Alausa – Ikeja Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems and software.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Support customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Manage the service desk
- Document activity and reports potential problems according to established procedures
- Detect errors and takes action according to documented procedures
- Contribute to the reduction in volume of incidents and proactive problem management.
- Cooperate in coordinated activities between different external groups where required in order to ensure full support and information is provided.
- Applies technical policies and standards to the systems supported
- Give first level support to the end-users in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure regular update of all IT inventories
- Provide innovative solution for the service desk management
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Assist to deploy tools to solve customer issues with software applications, network monitoring, network planning, network performance and other issues customer’s experience
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference
- Provide first level support to the Local Area Network (LAN)
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the IS Officer/IS Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or other related disciplines from an accredited Higher Institution.
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
- Microsoft Certifications: MCITP, MCSE
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.