Job Alerts: Inventory Officer at God is Good Motors (GIGM) – 5 Openings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Locations: Uselu – Edo, Asaba – Delta and Ajah, Festac & Old Ojo – Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND (Minimum 2.2 or Lower Credit) from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Degree / professional qualification in Accounting related field will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.