Job Alerts: IT Analyst at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
- The IT Analyst role maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- IT Analyst monitors and maintains the company computer systems, servers, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding timely to service issues and requests
- Monitor and manage the status and health of servers escalating issues timely
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users, passwords, and allocation of network resources.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Support the team in managing and monitoring IT interfaces of automation devices to ensure minimal downtime
- Execute the IT audit plan
- Manage and monitor local and remote surveillance system
- Serving as the first point of contact for ENYO staff at POS locations and HQ seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Ensuring the uptime of all IT resources and escalate/resolve where otherwise
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Directing unresolved issues timely to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related course with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- CCNA/MCSE/N+/Azure Fundamentals
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office productivity tools, operating systems, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Working knowledge of remote access solutions and proxies.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- A Keen eye for detail
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to diagnose and resolve application issues
- Effective communication skills (Spoken and written).
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online